Raccoon Removal Toronto Can Help!
We employ trained animal removal technicians with seasonal experience. We consistently provide high-quality, affordable workmanship on each raccoon removal job for our Greater Toronto Area customers.
The knowledge we bring to each raccoon removal job means the extraction process will be as smooth as possible with a guarantee to keep the animals out of anywhere we install our prevention screening.
Raccoons are fascinating to observe, but not when these wild critters are rummaging through your property. If raccoons have been breaking into your garbage can or squirrels have invaded your attic, you want to get them out of your home – and your life – as soon as possible. We employ Raccoon Removal Toronto technicians specializing in doing just that.
It is important to choose the wildlife control company with care. There are a number of things you need to consider, and a number of things you need to do, before contacting a raccoon removal service.
The following raccoon removal Toronto tips will save you time and money and prepare you for what’s to come.
- One of the most important things you can do is find out which animals have invaded your home. While raccoons and squirrels are among the most common wildlife pests, they are not the only creatures that make their home in the city of Toronto. Knowing what kinds of animals have taken up residence in your home is important since it will allow you to find a company that specializes in that type of wildlife. Mice & rats live inside house structures and make loud scratching sounds. You don’t want to waste money hiring a raccoon removal company when you really need a pest control specialist.
- It is also a good idea to identify potential entry points (If possible) before contacting a wildlife removal company. Look for things like exposed vents and outlets in the attic, holes in the roof and other deficiencies that could allow raccoons, squirrels, birds and other wildlife to enter your home. You can get a head start on the wildlife removal specialists by sealing cracks and patching up any holes you find. Take care not to lock the animal in the attic by blocking the hole completely.
- When you contact a wildlife removal expert, it is important to get as much information as you can. The company should be willing to provide specifics – from how they plan to secure your home to prevent further intrusion to how they will remove any wildlife already present. You will probably want to know, for instance, whether the workers plan to trap and relocate the animal or use special one-way doors to allow for the raccoons & squirrels to get out but not back in.
- Keep in mind that simply trapping and relocating one or two raccoons will probably not resolve the problem. The best wildlife removal companies understand this, and they make sure and use a combination of one-way doors and prevention screening to solve nuisance animal problems for homeowners.
- There are a number of techniques removal companies can use to control unwanted wildlife around the home and stop them from coming back. They can set humane traps to capture the wildlife around the home, use one-way doors and bait to lure the creatures outside or snare and remove the raccoons by hand. Again, it is important to ask for specifics when discussing the removal of unwanted wildlife and the securing of your property against future animal invasion.
- Companies with experience in wildlife removal know how to get unwanted animals out of homes. Even more importantly, they understand the importance of securing the property against future intrusions. They will be able to identify problem spots and seal your home to keep wildlife on the outside of your home.
- Choosing a Raccoon Removal Company in Brampton, North York, Toronto or Scarborough isn’t always easy because there are so many companies charging a range of prices, so it is important to ask plenty of questions and make sure you understand exactly what the service entails. The ultimate goal of any wildlife removal is to keep those creatures on the outside of your home using prevention screening measures – not just trapping and relocation.
What Problems Might Arise During The Raccoon Removal Process?
It’s a good idea to prepare yourself for worst-case scenarios when dealing with raccoons.
- It’s not uncommon for customers to be stuck with the raccoons living in their attic for 8 to 10 after the process has started and they have paid full price. This only happens when babies are involved, during the baby season.
- Ideally, the baby raccoons are found and removed by hand from the attic on the first visit. Occasionally there’s no evidence of babies being present. No crying noises were reported by the customer and no babies were found during the attic inspection. If this is the case, the customer is instructed to monitor for vocal sounds, baby sounds and schedule to have us back asap if these sounds are heard.
- If no babies were heard found on the first attic inspection but suddenly there’s crying, it’s likely the mother had them hidden in an inaccessible part of the attic. Now the mother is now locked outside after exiting through the one-way door for food. (don’t worry, the mother won’t be far)
- Without the mother inside tending to them, the babies make more noise making them easy to pinpoint. The question is, are the babies accessible? Cutting a hole or holes for access will be the next step if not.
- Some customers would prefer us not to cut holes for a number of reasons and opt to let the mother back inside and leave the babies for 8-10 weeks or until they become fully mobile. At this point, we return to reinstall the one-way door. A few days after that all raccoons will have safely exited.
Raccoon Removal Services In Toronto Can Vary In Cost
Affordable Raccoon Removal in the Greater Toronto Area – Nuisance raccoons stress people out! Our animal extraction methods have lasting results when prevention screening is installed.
We remove raccoons and provide hands-on baby removal from attics, decks & chimneys.
- Raccoons are constantly on the hunt for a warm place to call home, an unprotected roof is easy access for wildlife like squirrels, bats & raccoons.
- Midtown Toronto Wildlife Control M4P 1Y3
- Raccoons are excellent climbers and will use drainpipes to get on a roof, they can then break into vents or roof intersections that haven’t been screened for prevention by a wildlife control service.
- People often think a new roof means it’s raccoon-proof, this is not true at all. Call our Squirrel & Raccoon Removal Experts for humane wildlife removal & prevention services.
OUR RACCOON REMOVAL TORONTO EXPERTS UNDERSTAND THE FRUSTRATION TORONTO HOMEOWNERS FEEL WHEN TRYING TO BATTLE RACCOONS
Some people attempt to solve wildlife problems on their own with little success, others hire a professional raccoon removal company and ask for as much prevention screening as possible, no matter the cost because they don’t want the raccoon problem again. Prevention Screening is Guaranteed to Stop Raccoons!
RACCOON REMOVAL SERVICE IN TORONTO THAT’S AFFORDABLE & GUARANTEED
- Our pricing for basic raccoon removal & squirrel removal in Toronto is competitive. We use the best materials you can get for preventing raccoons and other wild animals like skunks, opossums & squirrels from getting into unwanted areas. Our Raccoon Removal Toronto experts always treat the raccoons & other wildlife with care, not only because it’s the law in Ontario not to harm protected wildlife, but because it’s just the right thing to do.
The fact is raccoons in the GTA can’t be harmed or relocated outside of their territory in Toronto (SO NOT TO SEPARATE MOTHER & BABIES OR SPREAD DISEASE.) Getting frustrated if you’re living with raccoons is understandable, but that won’t keep raccoons out of your attic. Hiring a professional raccoon removal company is the stress-free and guaranteed way to deal with raccoons, squirrels, skunks and other wildlife in Toronto.
HIRE HIGH-QUALITY RACCOON REMOVAL ANYWHERE IN THE GREATER TORONTO AREA!
Our Affordable Wildlife Removal Service is located in Midtown Toronto, Ontario. Servicing the Greater Toronto Area. Hire Blair and get high-quality raccoon removal for a reasonable price.
- Squirrel and Raccoon Removal in Brampton – Brampton residents no longer have to wait a week for one of the handful of wildlife control companies to arrive. With a long list of raccoon removal companies online to choose from, you can usually get a technician on your property within 24 to 48hrs. More wildlife removal businesses in Brampton means you don’t have to settle for the crazy high price some of them charge. Hire Blair and company for great results.
- Affordable Raccoon and Squirrel Removal Mississauga
- Markham Raccoon Removal
- Raccoon Removal Thornhill
We’re a humane animal removal company that removes raccoons, skunks, birds & squirrels from attics, chimneys, decks, sheds and anywhere else wild animals & nuisance wildlife like to build nests and have babies.
Raccoon Removal Toronto is a company that can be counted on to get the wildlife out and give you a guarantee. Having raccoon & squirrel prevention screening installed in the areas these wild animals like to easily gain entry will guarantee they can’t get back in. Passing on prevention to save a few bucks, or a few hundred, depending on the size & soundness of the house, garage or where the nuisance wildlife is living, may save you in the short term but it’s highly recommended you invest a little if you want a pest animal-free space once and for all.
Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late! SomeE Signs Of Raccoons Living In Your Property
- You see the raccoon go in an entry hole (obvious)
- You find raccoon damage such as broken shingles, insulation or damaged soffit in your yard
- Noise & movement on the roof more than a couple of times.
- You find raccoon poop on your property. 3 Diseases You Can Get from Raccoon Poop
Don’t Assume Raccoons, Squirrels & Skunks Will Just Go Away On Their Own.
If wild animals are living in your attic or under your deck call our raccoon control & wildlife removal experts now. We offer fast service in Toronto, Brampton, Pickering & Markham. A considerable amount of damage can be caused by wildlife like a family of raccoons or even one raccoon living in your attic, so act now, don’t leave them there to pee in your insulation. We will inspect your property and come up with a long-term solution to your nuisance raccoon problem.
All screened areas are guaranteed to keep raccoons and other wildlife out. High-quality materials are used by our company to best solve your raccoon problem for good the first time around. Word of mouth is very important in the raccoon removal business and we want you to remember who did the job right the first time.
Raccoon babies can come as early as February, but we typically remove them from attics and chimneys in Toronto all spring & summer through to August. Hire a raccoon removal company to search the attic for babies for the best results. At Raccoon Removal Scarborough we have several different methods ready for any raccoon baby removal situation. If the mother raccoon decided to have her babies in a chimney with no inside access for hands-on removal then we can employ some “tricks of the trade” to encourage momma to take the babies out and transfer them to an alternate den site. If the raccoon family is in an attic but there’s no attic hatch, and cutting holes for access is not an option, then a “long-term” as we call it, might be the route to go.