RACCOON REMOVAL TORONTO
Raccoon Removal Toronto – Wildlife Control Services
Raccoon Removal using one-way doors. Fast removal of nuisance raccoons from attics in Toronto.
- Experience Makes All The Difference! Raccoon Removal in Toronto, Thornhill & Scarborough
- Affordable Raccoon Removal in the Greater Toronto Area – Nuisance raccoons stresses people out! Our animal extraction methods have lasting results when prevention screening is installed
We remove raccoon & squirrel babies from attics, decks & chimneys and can humanely reunite them with mother outside. Raccoon Removal Video From Attic in Toronto
- Raccoons are constantly on the hunt for a warm place to call home, an unprotected roof is easy access for wildlife like squirrels, bats & raccoons.
- Raccoons are excellent climbers and will use drainpipes to get on a roof, they can then break into vents or roof intersections that haven’t been screened for prevention by a wildlife control service.
- People often think a new roof means its raccoon proof, this is not true at all. Call our Squirrel & Raccoon Removal Experts for humane wildlife removal & prevention services.
OUR RACCOON REMOVAL TORONTO EXPERTS UNDERSTAND THE FRUSTRATION TORONTO HOMEOWNERS FEEL WHEN TRYING TO BATTLE RACCOONS
Some people attempt to solve wildlife problems on their own with little success, others hire a professional raccoon removal company and ask for as much prevention screening as possible, no matter the cost because they don’t want the raccoon problem again. Prevention Screening is Guaranteed to Stop Raccoons!
RACCOON REMOVAL TORONTO SERVICE THAT’S AFFORDABLE & GUARANTEED
- Our pricing for a basic Raccoon Removal in Toronto is competitive, our material is the best you can get for preventing raccoons and other wild animals like skunks, opossums & squirrels from getting into unwanted areas like attics and decks. We always treat the raccoons & other wild animals with care, not only because it’s the law in Ontario not to harm protected wildlife, but because it’s just the right thing to do.
The fact is raccoons in the GTA can’t be harmed or relocated outside of their territory in Toronto (SO NOT TO SEPARATE MOTHER & BABIES OR SPREAD DISEASE.) Getting frustrated if you’re living with raccoons is understandable, but that won’t keep raccoons out of your attic. Hiring a professional raccoon removal company is the stress-free and guaranteed way to deal with raccoons, squirrels, skunks and other wildlife in Toronto.
RACCOON REMOVAL TORONTO CAN HELP!
Located Midtown Toronto, Ontario, but offering raccoon removal for homeowners in Pickering, Toronto, Brampton, Markham & all over the GTA.
We’re a humane animal removal company that remove raccoons, skunks, birds & squirrels from attics, chimneys, wasps, decks, sheds and anywhere else wild animals & nuisance wildlife like to build nests and have babies.
Raccoon Removal Toronto & AAA Affordable Wildlife Control is a company that can be counted on to get the wildlife out and give you a guarantee. Having raccoon & squirrel prevention screening installed in the areas these wild animals like to easily gain entry will guarantee they can’t get back in. Passing on prevention to save a few bucks, or a few hundred, depending on the size & soundness of the house, garage or where the nuisance wildlife is living, may save you in the short term but its highly recommended you invest a little if you want a pest animal-free space once and for all.
DON’T WAIT UNTIL ITS TOO LATE! SOME SIGNS OF RACCOONS LIVING IN YOUR PROPERTY TO WATCH FOR ARE:
- You see the raccoon go in an entry hole (obvious)
- You find raccoon damage such as broken shingles, insulation or damaged soffit when you walk around the house.
- Noise & movement on the roof more than a couple times.
If you’re not sure if raccoons have made a hole, it’s still worth having an inspection. Damaged shingles should be repaired to prevent water damage.
Don’t assume Raccoons, Squirrels, Birds, Skunks Or Other Nuisance Wildlife Will Just Go Away On Their Own.
If wild animals are living in your attic or under your deck call our raccoon control & wildlife removal experts now. We offer fast service in Toronto, Brampton, Pickering & Markham. A considerable amount of damage can be caused by wildlife like a family of raccoons or even one raccoon living in your attic, so act now, don’t leave them there to pee in your insulation. We will inspect your property and come up with a long-term solution to your nuisance raccoon problem. All screened areas are guaranteed to keep raccoons and other wildlife out. Only the best animal proof materials are used by our company, we want to solve your raccoon problem for good the first time around. Word of mouth is very important in the raccoon removal business and we want you to remember who did the job right the first time. We also include a free roof patch with the screening, so no need to hire a roofer, not all wildlife removal companies offer this extra service, expecting you to hire a roofer who will likely remove the screening you just had installed so they can install their shingles, voiding any warranty you had with the wildlife company, if the raccoons get back in through the newly shingled hole. Raccoons are creatures of habit and once kicked out of your neighbors house they’ll come back to areas familiar to them.
RACCOON BABY SEASON IN TORONTO
Raccoon babies can come as early as February, but we typically remove them from attics and chimneys in Toronto all spring & summer through to August. Hiring a raccoon removal company willing to search the attic for babies can be the difference between a job going smooth, and having more damage to your roof caused by a desperate mother raccoon trying to rescue her babies. At Raccoon Removal Scarborough we have several different methods ready for any raccoon baby removal situation. If the mother raccoon decided to have her babies in a chimney with no inside access for hands-on removal then we can employ some “tricks of the trade” to encourage momma to take the babies out and transfer them to an alternate den site. If the raccoon family is in an attic but there’s no attic hatch, and cutting holes for access is not an option, then a “long-term” as we call it, might be the route to go.
RACCOON REMOVAL SERVICES FOR HOMEOWNERS – WHAT TORONTONIANS NEED TO KNOW
Raccoons are fascinating to look at, but not when these wild critters are rummaging through your home. If raccoons have been breaking into your garbage can or squirrels have invaded your attic, you want to get them out of your home – and your life – as soon as possible.
Raccoon Removal Toronto – specializing in doing just that, but it is important to choose the wildlife control company with care. There are a number of things you need to consider, and a number of things you need to do, before contacting a raccoon removal service.
One of the most important things you can do is find out which critters have invaded your home. While raccoons and squirrels are among the most common wildlife pests, they are not the only creatures that make their home in the city of Toronto. Knowing what kinds of animals have taken up residence in your home is important since it will allow you to find a company that specializes in that type of wildlife.
- It is also a good idea to identify potential entry points before contacting a wildlife removal company. Look for things like exposed vents and outlets in the attic, holes in the roof and other deficiencies that could allow raccoons, squirrels, birds and other wildlife to enter your home. You can get a head start on the wildlife removal specialists by sealing cracks and patching up any holes you find. Take care not to lock the animal in the attic by blocking the hole completely.
- When you contact a wildlife removal expert, it is important to get as much information as you can. The company should be willing to provide specifics – from how they plan to secure your home to prevent further intrusion to how they will remove any wildlife already present. You will probably want to know, for instance, whether the workers plan to trap and relocate the animal or use special one-way doors to allow for the raccoons & squirrels to get out but not back in.
- Keep in mind that simply trapping and relocating one or two raccoons will probably not resolve the problem. The best wildlife removal companies understand this, and they make sure and use a combination of one-way doors and prevention screening to solve nuisance animal problems for homeowners. A responsible wildlife control company will always ensure that all animals, including any babies, are removed safely before permanently sealing all entry holes.
- There are a number of techniques removal companies can use to control unwanted wildlife around the home and stop them from coming back. They can set humane traps to capture the wildlife around the home, use one-way doors and bait to lure the creatures outside or snare and remove the raccoons by hand. Again, it is important to ask for specifics when discussing the removal of unwanted wildlife and the securing of your property against future animal invasion.
- Companies with experience in wildlife removal know how to get unwanted animals out of homes. Even more importantly, they understand the importance of securing the property against future intrusions. They will be able to identify problem spots and seal your home to keep wildlife on the outside of your home.
- Choosing a Raccoon Removal company in North York, Toronto or Scarborough isn’t always easy, and it is important to ask plenty of questions and make sure you understand exactly what the service entails. The ultimate goal of any wildlife removal is to keep those creatures on the outside of your home – not just remove their compatriots from the attic or garage.